Tooth whitening is one of the most sought-after procedures in dental clinics. And that’s not amazing at all.
It is proven that the beautiful smile increases the chance with the chance to get the desired job or a raise by 30 percent. According to American studies, the smile is what first notices 58 percent of the men in a woman, and only then looks into the eyes or the bust.
It is clear from this application that white teeth become a must for not only seduction but also health. Do not cancel your dentist’s hours just because you can care for your teeth in an alternative way.
We present to you the fruits and vegetables through which we can maintain our white teeth without undergoing painful procedures.
Crispy fruits and vegetables
Solid products have abrasive properties and help to cope with enamel stains. This contributes to teeth whitening. Who are these express “brushes”? First of all, they are sour apples, celery, and carrots. Of course, they also have another benefit – a few calories, beneficial substances, vitamins. Consuming them often, you massage the gums, and this helps the circulation and preserves the health of the tissues in the mouth. Also, the “holy crunchy trinity” increases salivation.
You probably did not assume that this delicious fruit has bleaching properties. But the strawberry turns out to be one of the best allies of the impeccable smile. The reason is the high content of the natural xylitol sweetener. Unlike traditional sugar, it does not damage teeth, but on the contrary, it destroys plaque-forming bacteria. It also supports the process of remineralization, maintains optimal tissue health, and pH. This prevents the wear of the enamel, and the teeth appear not only white but also healthy.
All citruses – lemons, pomelo, mandarins, oranges, and even pineapple, help produce a larger amount of saliva. This news turns out to be great for our teeth because they get calcium, phosphorus, and other minerals that increase our resistance to caries. Just remember that everything is in the measure. Overflowing with citrus can thin the enamel and cause sensitivity to the teeth.
It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that are extremely important for those who suffer from periodontal disease. Wounded, bleeding gums or possible wounds due to the disease are extremely sensitive to ginger intake. Choose medium-hard toothbrushes and strict hygiene.
Although we prefer it in pasta or salad, this herb is also a well-known natural antibiotic. Basil can reduce the number of harmful bacteria in the mouth and prevent their detrimental effect on enamel. The next time you prepare a meal, be sure to add basil.
You should also follow those simple rules
1. Decrease coffee and wine. Unfortunately, these pleasant drinks have the unpleasant property of leaving traces on our teeth, which are then difficult to remove. They penetrate the microscopic cracks in the enamel, and after a while, the white teeth become yellowish. So avoid dark drinks, if you can not stop them completely, limit them at least to the weekend.
2. Garlic with apple vinegar This type of vinegar is made from fermented apples and is often called “super food.” It contains whitening enzymes, pectin, and minerals that improve the pH balance in your mouth. The acid also removes the yellow spots. For this purpose, 1 tbsp. Apple vinegar in 1-hour water and make a gargle with such a solution in the morning.
3. Use turmeric paste Do not be fooled by the saturated orange color of this spice. The main ingredient of turmeric, curcumin, has antiseptic properties that remove the plaque and reveal the pearl shine under the accumulated stains. Just brush your teeth with a paste of turmeric and water for 5 minutes and then wash your teeth with a normal paste.
4. Emphasize raw vegetables and fruits The crispy texture of raw fruits, vegetables, and nuts has an abrasive effect that cleanses the surface of your teeth. They also increase the release of saliva, which helps to remove residual food particles between the teeth. Natural acids, vitamins, minerals, and other beneficial ingredients will help reduce bacteria in the mouth.
5. Tame the hunger for the jam If you can not resist the cake or the other cakes in the office; you risk having a much bigger health problem than getting fat. Sugar sticks to your teeth and stimulates the growth of bacteria. These bacteria then turn into a plaque that causes discoloration of the enamel, stains, and caries.
6. Change toothbrush frequently After three months of use; most toothbrushes become ineffective. Therefore, experts advise changing your brush as soon as you notice wear. Three months is the maximum period you can use a toothbrush. Of course, these tips should be combined with regular visits to your dentist as well as good hygiene – tooth brushing 2-3 times a day and thread cleaning.